Friday, April 28, 2017

We Spend A Lot of Time at the Dog Park

Baylor spent the night and most of Saturday at Ryder's.  Diane was home from NM and we spent the morning at Saturday's Market (I have not been there in over five years!), Sharp Shopper and the Asian Market in Harrisburg.  We had fun there, me for the food and her for the dishes.  She has an Asian shelf at her house with bowls and chopsticks.  We had a good time and when we got home she wanted to take a nap and I took Jake to the dog park. 
Even in the rain, I try to get Jake out to play but not a lot of other dog parents feel the same because he was the only one there.  And so he waits, looking for someone to play with.  Only this time he was looking at the birds in the swampy area on the other side of the fence.  


Eventually he started to follow me out and we went for a nice walk instead.  


I headed out to get Baylor and on the way home we were stopped by the train. I  have not seen the train in several weeks.  It was a long one, 113 cars.  


I took Baylor home, Diane stayed there as well and Jake and I tried another time.  It was just three Husky/Malamutes there and the little one, Storm, and Jake played for about an hour.  


Sunday was a better day weather wise and I took Jake to the park before I headed to Baltimore to take Diane to the airport.  When he is not the happy humper, he is a friendly, pesty dog who loves everyone.  






I picked up Baylor at Landon's after the airport run, which included a stop at Trader Joe's, and we had nice evening.

Monday was rainy again but I saw that the huskies were coming so we went into the park to wait from them. 


Jake loves to pest the older dogs that don't play.  He licks them and sticks his face in their mouth.  For the most part the dogs just growl back and take it.  



Gloria took a picture of me with the boys in the evening.  He is my shadow. 


The train again, twice in one week!  


Baylor likes to go to the dog park with me.  He does not play with the dogs too much because they usually play together. If he can find a ball fetcher, he is a happy boy.  Otherwise he entertains himself being silly or walking around. 


Most of the dogs are shades of brown so Jake stands out.  


But there is a bigger black and white and a smaller black and white sometimes all there together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment