Sunday, April 30, 2017

The End of April

Friday after school we picked up Ryder for a sleepover and the boys had a good time as usual.  I just pottered around the house.  Heather had a small get together at the campground for Brigid's birthday and though it threatened to rain, it held off.  Brigid and Delaney shared the huge birthday plate and I am sure they ate less than half of everything!  


Ice cream cone cupcakes with six candles.  



Baylor was a bit off all afternoon and was more himself when it was just him and Connor playing together.  The water was freezing but Connor bravely took a few floats down the stream.  Baylor could not be convinced, which is good because he was out of dry clothes and it would have been a cold, wet ride home.  


Sunday morning Baylor slept into almost 9 am.  He has never done that before, and it is a record for him!! In the afternoon I finally was able to mow the grass.  And found my dog.  Baylor and I had a nice Mommy and son day, hanging out together.  It does not happen as much anymore with his friend network.  It made me happy when he asked me to just have a day with just the two of us, and the dog and cat of course.  We played video games, watched TV, played outside.  It was a good day for me and my favorite little guy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment