Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Well, Crap

I did not go out at lunch so when I left for the day, the van felt funny as I backed out of the parking space.  I pulled it forward, got out and looked at the front tire.  It was pretty flat and I was not going anywhere.  



I don't carry the spare in the van but thankfully Gloria was still in the area to come get me.  We went to the house, got the spare, and I called AAA on our way back.  It was not how we were planning to spend the evening but it worked out.  It was a gorgeous early evening and Baylor decided to stay with me so he could climb the rocks around the building.  He had just has his hair cut and was looking super handsome!   





The hill was irresistible as well. 



My sonshine!  



The repair guy was there within 30 minutes and was done in less.  I always say my AAA membership is the best gift I get all year from my parents.  It is rare that a year goes by that one of us does not use their service. Usually it is me though! 



All better with the full sized spare.  


We had to go to the grocery store and a train went by us while we were in the parking lot.  Finally, a train that could not stop us! 


Gloria had the day off and she took the van to the garage with the now dead tire.  The tread was gone so she bought me two new tires and had the oil changed, the front end aligned and the nail in the rear tire finally found, removed and repaired. Happy Mother's day and Anniversary to me!   

I had my hair appointment in the afternoon and finally took the plunge and cut off my hair.  I am not used to it yet but I love it.  I don't think it has been this short since I was in second grade!! 


Two new do's! 


No comments:

Post a Comment