Tuesday, May 9, 2017

My Only Night Out

I don't get a lot of me time. Well, Baylor does go on play dates and sleep overs but I usually have a lot of stuff to do so it is not like it is too much fun. Or I just sit and watch TV which is not very productive other than it clears space on the DVR.  I made a friend, Susan, at the last paint night and texted her about going again together.  I liked the purple cone flower painting and she agreed to it.  I made sure Baylor had supper and got his homework done.  Thankfully school is almost over so we don't have as much every night.  Susan had me checked in and set up already.  At 7, we started on our back grounds and sketched in our flowers. 


For the next two hours we painted, talked, and listened to music. 




It turned out well. Susan's is on the left.  


I need to look at the upcoming paintings and see what we can do next!  


No comments:

Post a Comment