Saturday I had originally planned a cook out but it had to be cancelled. Gloria had taken off work to join me and when I cancelled things I asked her if she wanted to take the day to go so her parents since we could not go last Sunday. That worked for her so we headed out around 9, and were stopped by the train of course.
When Gloria had to get a new phone she got Baylor one as well. Great. He had it along to play his game but also took selfies with the family.
Baylor and Pap
Baylor and Momma
Baylor and Meme
Baylor, me, and Jake
Pap showed us where Eddy is and we took some rocks from the field to paint her a headstone.
Just like when Eddy was young and we went to their house, I was on dog duty. We sat on the porch while Pap grilled burgers and hot dogs. Even after the no people food speech, Jake ate three hot dogs before lunch was over.
He did not mind it at all.
Pap showed Baylor had to drive the four wheeler and then Baylor took two laps by himself. It was in the low gear so he could not hit it too hard and fast but it was hard for him to turn. But he loved it!
So did Jason.
And Baylor and Jason
Jake was a good boy and everyone loved him.
Meme likes pictures of really nothing so I took a few to print and give to her.
My view of Jake when we play. I think he is part shark.
Pap took a nap after lunch and we let him sleep when we said good bye.
Everyone is used to photos at Meme's house.
I like to play along. Meme will love these and show all her friends and family.
When we got home I headed out for some shopping so I did not have to go on Sunday. I was at Toys R Us looking for preemie clothes (they don't have any) and found the big containers of the good bubble solution. When I got home we found out Jake loves bubbles as much as Baylor does. He was mad for popping them!
Just like Baylor is.































No comments:
Post a Comment