Baylor's favorite time at the park is by the boat launch. Jake tolerates it but is still not too sure of swimming. He loves water in small amounts and up to his knees, after that, it is a crap shoot whether he will go any further or not. But he does like to follow Baylor onto the sides and watch the water go by.
We had our last store before the end of the year and I snagged as many labels as I could get my hands on. I sent them in early so the treasurer would have time to count them all.
We took Jake to the dog park before heading to my parents for the night. It was not for as long as we should have to get his energy out but it was threatening to rain and we still had plans to go to the Green Dragon. But is was enough to settle him down for the ride. His favorite part of the park is right here. He tolerates the walks but will lay down in protest when we want to leave.
I convinced Baylor to go with me to the Green Dragon instead of wasting time dropping him off. I told him if they had fidget spinners there, he could get one. That was enough to stop the protesting and join me there. He was not angry, this is his serious photo face.
First stop he scored three for $10.00. Happy Kid. I found the guy that has the dog chews and discovered he goes to the Williams Grove flea market as well. Happy Dog.








No comments:
Post a Comment