Thursday, May 4, 2017

Lower Allen Open House

May the 4th be with you today!  It was also open house at Baylor's school.  We were the first in his class there and I made sure we got a photo of him with his teacher Mrs. Failla.  She said she was really sad for the school year to be over because this has been one of her most favorite classes.  The kids have personality, but none of the bad kind.  I agree, they are a great group of kids.  I love going into the classroom and getting hugs and hellos!  


Mr. Alex has also been a great help this year and while he is starting college in the fall, he has plans to stay involved with the classes and the kids.  He is an amazing kid and will be an amazing teacher in a few years.  


And a photobomb by Haileigh.  She is so cute!  


And Kartikey was there with his uncle and grandparents.  





We also visited his Kindergarten and first grade teachers.  This will be his last year at Lower Allen, next year it is third grade at Rossmoyne.  

No comments:

Post a Comment