Thursday, August 4, 2011

Laundry Lines

I love my laundry lines.  I put them after we had been here about three years but then did not use them as much as I thought I would.  They are actually in the front of the house but we have large pine trees out there so no one can see any knickers on the lines! I did not use it much in the past because it is so humid here, the clothes take so long to dry. Then I had Baylor.  His first summer he never slept long enough and reliably enough to manage the laundry, hanging it out and taking it down in a timely fashion.  Last year was the first year I put it to use of and on and this year I am loving every load I hang out there.  I love the feel and smell of the sheets after being dried in the sun. 





And it just looks pretty to me!  It's a good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment