Poor Fred II was found dead on the deck when I came home from work today.
Lori and Baylor took Meme home today and we did not feed the fish this morning so I don't really know if it happened last night or during the day. But I am so bummed about losing another Fred. He was a very pretty fish with a beautiful fan tail. We could touch him, even Baylor, when we would peer into his pond. I can get an in ground pond liner for free but now I am worried we will not be able to keep any fish in it. Meme said Baylor told her he wanted to bury him under the rock with Fred I and but mulch over him. I had already done that so he will be happy to hear it. I guess I will have to call Grandma Karen and see if Grandpa Ron can spare another fish.
Good Bye Fred, we loved you as much as one can love a fish.
Another Fred bit the dust. I hope it's not a sign of things to come. m.
ReplyDelete