Saturday we made the 30 mile trip to check out a Hobby Lobby. It was big and they had a lot of stuff but most of it was stuff I am not interested in. The seasonal sections and craft sections were great to explore but the home decor stuff is not for me. My cousin got a lot of stuff for her daughter's room there and I can see why. It was just not my style for the most part and I don't have a lot of room left to put that kind of stuff anyway. I did find the few things I had on my list and then a few other things too!
In the seasonal section I found white Easter eggs. How cool are they? And I found tiny eggs because the Easter Bunny needs more to fill and hide right?
Some Easter foam stickers because they are just fun and were 30% off.
More bath fizzie colors and scents. I like the coconut and lilac out the choices they had. And primary colors work best for what we need them for. Also 30% off!
I need pom poms and black bead eyes for a project I have in mind that I found on Pinterest. Baylor choose the chenille stems and the Easter pom poms.
They had these tongs and other kitchenalia in all different colors and Baylor picked the red, his favorite color right now. He is always using/taking my tongs so these are a good thing for him.
We made four batches of fizzies and I think I finally figured out the water to powder ratio. The first batch were too damp and fizzed a bit.
But the other three were perfect and did not fizz over the molds.
And here is what happens when one's son takes over the camera while watching TV. I have about 100 photos of the TV, aquarium, and his walk through the kitchen.
He would check the back of the camera and tell me when he caught them on the picture. Thank heaven for digital cameras and the ability to delete photos. His donor listed filmmaker as his career choice. Hmmm
Our nearest Hobby Lobby is about an hour or so... I think it's just amazing for all the craft stuff!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you wrote about Easter, it just dawned on me that it will be here sooner than I think. How weird is that that I lose track of what month I'm in. By the way, I'm in love with those white easter egs. I need some! Ain't driving 30 miles for them though.
ReplyDeleteAnd tell Baylor "thanks"! I needed to catch up on Little Einsteins.
m.
You can find them on the kitchen table right now. I would be happy to run for some more!!
Delete