Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 94

Today is the last day of Summer 2012.  Lori and I worked and Baylor played with the boys at the sitters.  After I picked him up we went to the local garden center to see the fish in their pond.  I forgot to grab the camera which is a shame because the fish were about crawling out of the water begging for food.  We loved it.  They had a little hay bale maze he ran through and really wanted to walk the bales instead.  We checked the clearance items in the bottom floor and walked through the Christmas trees.  I stopped at the Halloween displays and Baylor tried on an electric orange witch hat.  We did not buy anything, which is pretty shocking for me.  I may have to go back for one Halloween thing but we will see.  Then we stopped at a frozen custard shop, Maggie's, and Baylor got a chocolate with chocolate sprinkles in a dish.  He wanted to sit at the kid's picnic table which was way too small for me and quite a bit away for the adult seats.  I did not not like sitting so far away from him because I missed him all day and wanted to be closer to him.  He enjoyed his treat and we headed home. 

Last night we pulled the winter clothes out of the attic so a laundry mountain range has formed in my laundry room.

 
It looks pretty bad and then from a different angle a few more colored peaks appear.  And this is after one load done, one in the dryer, and one in the washer.  It will be a long weekend folding laundry.  But hopefully by Monday Baylor's large dresser will be done and we can start loading it up. 

 
The size threes will go in the attic until we get with some friends to see if they want any and then we will pass the rest on.  There is an equal dish mountain in the kitchen and I guess I will tackle that in the morning. I hate doing dishes at night. 
 
Not a very exciting end to summer but I think we did quite a lot in 94 days.  I am not sure how we will document fall but I think I have an idea.  If I can get it started tomorrow, it will be a miracle. 

2 comments:

  1. Size 3s? We can help with that!

    L wore B's cool sneakers for class pictures today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you would be that friend of which I speak. :o)

      Delete