Tuesday, September 25, 2012

One down, one to go

 
One dresser done and one to go.  The colors look really blue on the photo.  It is really more in the aqua/teal family. 
 
 
And the middle color looks really odd like it is out of place.  I held the paint chip up to it and it matches and the only thing I can think of is the reflected light from the carpet makes it look grayer.  I don't know what else is causing it because on the color strip it does not look that out of place. 
 

 
The dressers will all have brushed silver nickle finish but Baylor asked for a star fish for the night stand.  I have not found one yet, except online.  I will keep looking. 

 
One mountain of laundry done and one to go.  Lori is a master craigslist shopper and scored about 5 bags of clothes for 5-7 years.  All Gap, Children's Place, Gymboree and some with tags.  Unfortunately, they come from a non-smoke free home and now my house smells like a smoker's house.  They are all being washed and dried before going in the attic. 



 
Thankfully I work for Airwick and have a lot of odor covering items in my house!  I cannot believe how much the smell is permeating the house. 

3 comments:

  1. Score! Way to go on the clothing snag!

    The dresser and end table look awesome! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the dressers and new clothes! Hope the smoke smell is gone soon.

    ReplyDelete