Saturday morning Baylor and I headed to my parents house. They were not home yet from their vacation in Germany but I wanted to surprise them with us being there and the fridge filled with food so they would not have to run out for groceries right away. It looks like Eddy was happy to be home as well.
Well, Mom and Dad were surprised to see us and grateful for the food. I even made them a light dinner and had a nice breakfast and lunch planned. They had a nice visit with Ute and made a lot of new memories.
Back to the before and after. My hair is definitely getting lighter and not it a good, summer bleached way. But rather a gray over mousy brown kind of lighter. So I asked Mom to give it a color boost.
Too bad it washes out in a month and with us swimming, it won't last even that long but it does look better for a while!



No comments:
Post a Comment