On the third Gloria and Baylor went to Meme's to pick up Eddy. She had been on vacation since the Monday we left for the beach. While we know she loves her Pap, we did miss her and were glad she was home with us again.
We spent a quiet day at home just doing stuff around the house but around 8:00 I brought out the fireworks I had bought last year after the 4th when they were 50% off. We went through most of them but still have a few for the rest of the year. And we have tons of sparklers for the rest of the summer also.
I was not very dark until after 8:45 so we tried to hold off on some of the bigger ones until them but we had plenty to entertain us until then.
In between we did a few boxes of sparklers.
We did a few boxes of snakes which are a bit weird but fun.
And we finished the night with another box of sparklers.












No comments:
Post a Comment