Monday I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy head. Wednesday I went to the Dr for some just in case antibiotics because we both agreed it was viral but it could possibly prevent it from getting worse. By Friday I was better but Baylor was not. He was running a fever, his throat, head and stomach hurt, according to him, so we had a work from home day. It worked out for me because I had four batches of cookies that needed baked before Saturday. So rather than cramming it all in after work, I was able to take care of it in the morning. As I am running up to the kitchen Grimm was sunning himself on the steps, Aww, the life of a kitty must be so stress free and relaxing.
Baylor played video games for a while as I was working. We had a nice little set up.
We made it through the day together without any issues and I had a margarita for the first time in a long, long time. I had forgotten how wonderful they are! I used my beautiful vintage dot glasses that rarely see much use now that Molly is not with us. Not that we were heavy drinkers, but we enjoyed sharing a drink or two when we were together. Here's to you Molly!




No comments:
Post a Comment