Friday, March 4, 2016

March 4 Photo Round-Up

Since I have been trying to post an Instagram photo a day, I then feel obligated to put it on here as well.  That is a post a day and I cannot keep up with that so I am going to have a round up day for the daily photos.  I should be able to better keep up with that.  

3-1 I have LED snowflake lights in the window in the kitchen.  I think it may be time to bring out something more spring-like! 


3-2  Gloria picked Baylor up on Monday and they went to get his hair cut.  It is now out of his eyes and spikeable!  


Mom forwarded me a photo of Presley holding one of the cups I gave her with another one to her right.  She is a cutie-pie!  


3-3  The bottle tree did not survive the last snow.  Thankfully the bottles did.  I am looking forward to some bottle tree shopping!  


More early spring flowers are popping up through the leaf litter.  Pretty little snow drops I am sure are from Grandma.  


And my field of yellow acconites grows every year.  


3-4  We had a light snowfall and it is too early to be an onion snow.  Not that the gardens are ready for any onions to be planted.  It is a disaster out there!  


No comments:

Post a Comment