Tuesday Morning was so foggy on the drive in to work. There should be fields and a train crossover down that way but I could not see anything past about 50 feet.
But the sun came out later that day and when I came home Baylor showed me his leprechaun trap he made with Meme. They were visiting for the night because Pap had a Doctor's appointment on Thursday.
He had a nice little hole dug in the grass camouflaged with leaves and had a hard time finding it himself. He made me wait on the parking stones until he found it. It was really fun seeing how serious he was about it. He bent a stick over it like a croquette wicket to help catch the little green man.
It was a beautiful sunrise on St. Patrick's Day
We took a quick selfie with Meme before we left (and before she ate her teeth which is what Baylor told her to do years ago)
I reminded Baylor to check his trap and was so excited to find a note from the leprechaun and some gold chocolate coins from him. He really was excited! Which made me pretty happy too.
It was food day at work and we had a lot of yummies. I sent a photo of it to a friend and she was impressed. Corned beef and cabbage, colcannon, creamed chipped beef with noodles, red lentil soup (from the vegetarian), two soda breads, shepherd's pie and fried cheese curds because we don't care what you bring as long as it is food.
I made Irish Coffee Cheesecake.
And Irish Cream cream cheese brownies.
At home I had two pieces of corned beef in the crock pot braising all day. There was no room in the crock pot for the veggies so I had to dip out the juice and put it in a pot to boil the carrots, potatoes and cabbage in. It was still delicious and amazing. Baylor ate fried rice and lo mein. I think he is part Asian! Hopefully the luck of the Irish filled us all today!!













No comments:
Post a Comment