Gloria's work gave tickets again this year for Ski Roundtop for tubing. My friend contacted us about going early because she said it was always quiet when you go early and you don't have to wait in lines. Well, we can do 9 am when it is only four miles away and we were the fourth car in the lot. The first few runs were great and we made it almost to the end of the lanes. Then the sun started to warm up the snow making it a mushy mess. But it was still a great day tubing.
I promise he was happy to be there, just missed his smile. But I looked good so it was okay with me.
Silly faces out takes!
Zayden and his mom joined us. I gave her Gloria's ticket so he just had to pay for Z to get in. I think we will look into season passes next year and make an effort to go more often as it was $32.00 for him. Our friends brought donuts and shared them with us. After a few runs the boys were excited to eat one.
Since we stopped so far up the hill we had to pull or push the tubes down the rest of way. In mushy snow, it was not fun.
Ginny took some photos of me while I was with the boys and she was resting up.
The boys coming down the tracks, Baylor has the orange tube and he is hanging on to Zayden's orange tube. The boys did great tubing and for the most part Z could handle his tube going up the hill. Once Baylor went to get a drink on the deck where Ginny was and when we Z and I came back down she said Baylor must have gone up by himself. If it were crowded I would have been a bit worried but it was still very empty and as I was going up, I saw him going down. He waited for me at the bottom. I think he was proud of himself for going it alone.
Finishing their fun by walking.
Ginny came down by herself and was spinning and spinning. Too funny. We stayed for four hours and did about 10 trips. Last year we were there for 3.5 hours and did four!
We brought Zayden home with us to play for the rest of the afternoon. The boys had a good, long day!











No comments:
Post a Comment