3-20
The first day of Spring was calling for snow and while it stayed cold all day, there was not snow. Baylor went to Ryder's house to play in the afternoon and I made red beet hummus, zucchini and carrot noodles with white bean 'al fredo' sauce. And I mopped the floors!
3-21
Baylor likes to swing from the clothesline posts. One day soon he will be able t get up there by himself.
A bit of Spring Yellow
The Full Moon on the Rise
3-22
Baylor wanted to perform tonight. He read some poems he wrote and did some interpretive dance for me. It was amazing and fun.
I love the moon rising over the hills, and that this tree is finally starting to look like a tree again.
My sister in law sent me some photos of Presley opening her Easter package. I sent a sand bucket, several bubbles, small plastic basket filled with eggs, a bag of Easter goldfish, a large windup hopping peep, large eggs filled with candy for her parents, and several books. They said she liked the bubbles and the hopping peep a lot. I wish we could see her for the holiday so sending stuff is my next best option!
3-23
I received a message from Greeva this morning on Whatsapp wishing me a Happy Holi. I love learning about her holidays and that she includes me in her holiday wishes.
I love his face but will be glad when that tooth grows in. It has finally just broken through the gums!
Some out takes from the same 'photo session'.
The moon, it calls to me whenever it can.
3-24
I added the hard cooked eggs to the pickled beets. And I found out steam cooked eggs really do peel really well!!
Early morning selfie.
Confirmation to Tara that I have penned in her date for a visit in May.
The 24th is the anniversary of our Adoption Day. Gloria usually celebrates with Baylor doing something together to celebrate her Mother's Day. Well, she had to work later that 4:00 so they could not go to Sky Zone which is what they had planned. He packed himself a dinner and was having a personal picnic when Gloria came home and joined him. I brought out my dinner and Eddy and we joined them. Gloria had picked up fast food on her way home.
She is not fast but she will still try to sneak your food if it is something she likes. She loved the marshmallows but not the apples.























No comments:
Post a Comment