The Aunt's Meeting was at Meghon and Lauren's home which is only 30 minutes away from us. We were the first there which is good for us as we often roll in late. I brought my usual biscuits and my bar cookie for March was Salted Caramel Butter Bars and I threw in a Peanut Butter Pie just for fun. Actually Lauren and I were talking about them earlier in the week and we decided to come up with an ultimate recipe for Peanut Butter Pie and we had to start somewhere. Baylor was excited to see the kitties and while we did manage a few cuddles and pet-me's, for the most part they were hiding during all the commotion of the family invading their home. One of Baylor's projects was to drum up some change for Children's Cancer fundraiser at school. After he collected his money, his new best friend DiAnn helped him to count it.
First they sorted it into piles and then into dollar piles.
Lauren is DiAnn's oldest daughter and helped out. I love seeing him with his family and being so comfortable with them. They are an amazing group of people I am lucky to call my family.
Meghon found Jetta and brought him out for Aunt Betty to pet.
I got to snuggle with Eli while Baylor was counting his change. With the change we had given him and the change collected today he had $19.74 so far.
The older people were hanging around the table and I brought out the foam crafts for them to do. Joan and Betty loved doing them last year and had fun with them again this year. I had another foam craft going in the living room as well.
I was taking photos with mom and they just looked odd, so we traded sides and it looked better. Which is odd. But we will just work with I look better standing on her left.
Mom and Dad came over to our house after the meeting and I whipped up some amazing Shepherds Pie Baked Potatoes. They turned out amazing.













No comments:
Post a Comment