Monday, July 20, 2015

First Day of Level Three Swimming Class

I had to work from home today because Baylor had his first day of swimming class and Gloria could not take him because her Mom was having a catheter procedure to check a heart valve and she needed to be at the hospital for her mom.   The sunrise was beautiful and orange this morning.  Hopefully it is a good sign for the day.  


I took Baylor to class at 9 and we had to usual run up the stairs and sitting on the edge waiting for me to make it up there.  


He was super excited to start class. There were four other kids in his class.  I think he was the youngest on there but the one girl was smaller than him.  I hope he will be able to hold his own in class.  He only had one level two and I don't practice with him in our pool.   


He did great swimming the length of the pool but in the end was not able to jump off the diving board into the deep pool. He walked out to the edge and even had a noodle for safety but just could not get up the courage to jump.  It is now part of class, just a fun part at the end so I was not too worried about it.  We spent the rest of the day at home, me working and him playing.  Eddy tolerated the wet towel for a bit.  Good girl!  


Baylor and I had dinner together as Gloria and Pap were still not home again.  Baylor did dinner theater doing scenes from Ice Age III with his broccoli.  He was very entertaining.  Meme did well but was kept for the night as the last time they did the cathe she bleed a lot into her leg.  



No comments:

Post a Comment