I was in Dollar Ge.neral this week for a bit of shopping and found the back to school section. His last day of school was just four weeks ago!! I will soon be buying my Halloween decorations I guess.
When I came home I got to see Baylor's new tattoos he did. Apparently he wanted some dinosaur tattoos and did some DIY versions while Mama was not paying attention.
This one was nicely colored in as well. We talked about writing on ourselves, again, and that paper would be better next time. But he did nice work.
I was at Kohls looking for a swimming suit for vacation and a blimp went by. I cannot see one or talk about on with remembering Baylor's first sentence, "Bump sky bye-bye." He hates when we bring it up, but I think he secretly loves it as well.
Thursday we celebrated Bob's birthday, which is really on the 4th. I usually make his cake and if he does not ask for something special, I make old black joe cake with peanut butter frosting! One cannot lose with chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting! He even dressed for the celebration and I had party horns for everyone.
Baylor and I usually race to the mailbox when we get home. He runs the long way around the back of the house and I walk, or if I want to win run, the shorter way around the front of the house. The orange daylilies are blooming now. They are children from my grandma's garden and the original plant was given to her when my dad was born. Aww, the history in my gardens. I love it.
I have a lot of lilies actually, but none have the history of the orange day lilies. But they are just as beautiful.
Tonight was a full moon, actually it was last night but we missed it. I try to get Baylor outside when I can to see these things so he grows up at least knowing what is going on in the sky. He took a red flashlight on a neck rope with him and we played with it swinging it in circles.
The red moon and a red flashlight.












No comments:
Post a Comment