Baylor and I got out of the house early this morning to go to the flea market (love the Lego mini-fig stand) and then headed south to Tara's for a Summer Water Party! Being a putz, I totally missed the bring a dish on the invite and showed up empty handed. I rarely show up anywhere empty handed and vow it will never happen again. Sorry Tara, I let us both down!
But the party was amazing, even though Baylor was a bit sensitive and off and on grumpy. For the most part he played with the kids especially with James and especially the badminton with me.
I lead the boys in the first game of croquet but with boys, clubs and balls, it was an all out bash fest. It was a good party, with a lot of little people and their parents enjoying various amounts of parenting young ones and talking to other adults. Definitely a good day!!!
I stole a few photos of my niece from FB and she is such a cutie pop!! She looks so much like my brother too.




No comments:
Post a Comment