Saturday, June 27, 2015

Another Busy Saturday

We went to Landon's birthday party at Monkey Joe's at 10 in the morning.  Baylor was excited to see his friends again.  At Baylor's birthday Landon had asked me to make him a figure like I had made for Baylor' cake so I did for his birthday.  Of course I waited until the last minute and ended having to make two heads because the first one cracked in the oven.  And this one cracked a bit too and the arm fell off in the oven so I had to buy fimo glue.... it was a rushed disaster but it turned out cute.  He loves wearing camo and has a hoodie with orange trim.  The party was fun and I spent most of it holding Molly's baby sister and talking to Kartikey's mom.  


I asked if we could have him come over to play and Baylor took him down to play games on the Wii.  We had a play date with the McGraws as well and I learned a valuable lesson with Baylor:  either have one friend over or forty.  Three does not work for him.  Cullen was left out and Baylor was not very nice at times.  


He does love his Kartikay and his Cullen, he is just not ready for the two of them at the same time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment