Sunday, June 21, 2015

It is Good To Be Home

After unpacking only the essential items, I had to start getting ready for the Aunt's Meeting on Saturday, at my house!  I had to run to the store for groceries because there was not much in the house and I needed several things for the breakfast.  I had a dragonfly craft planned and rocks for painting and set that up at the picnic table. I moved all the cleaning supplies to the garage for easy shopping.  Mom and Dad arrived early to help out but for the most part I had it all covered.   It was a good meeting and Baylor had Connor and Brigid to play with.  I picked raspberries and had them on the food table and ended up picking a quart for Heather to take home as well.  

Sunday Baylor and I spent the day at home, unpacking more stuff from the car, doing laundry, swimming and picking as many berries as I could reach.  I love picking berries, I don't love the major scratches the thorns make on my hands, arms and legs.  But for me that is part of Summer.  Grimm had to check out the berries because he never knows what will interest him. I think he missed us while Baylor and I were on vacation and could not get enough of us!




I know Baylor missed him as well and gave him a lot of lovin's and attention. 


I did not buy anything for my coworkers as a gift for covering my accounts while I was out so I looked online for a recipe using the abundant berries I had.  I found a sugar cookie cup, cream cheese filled mouthful of deliciousness!  I had all the ingredients and they were a hit!  


Baylor and I went swimming as often as he wanted to go.  I wanted to take a photo of his spiky, goggled cuteness and he said he did not have to smile because he was cool enough.  Yes you are little man, yes you are.  


No comments:

Post a Comment