Friday, July 31, 2015

Blue Minion Moon

Between Jarrett and Baylor collecting Happy Meal toys we have nine of the 12 minions in the collection.  They all live above my desk staring at me and making noises when I sneezed or hit the wall.  Like some kind of weird fan club keeping an eye on me.  They attract a lot of attention. One guy walking through the office stopped and took a photo for his wife because she is a minion fan.  


I made sure we went out to see the blue moon of July.  It is hard to get a good photo on my phone but I try.


And I try to make sure Baylor gets to see them as well.  I want him to notice these things when he is grown, not take them for advantage or disregard them.  He fusses about going out but always goes out with me to find whatever it is I am looking for that night.  Love him!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment