Sunday, October 11, 2015

Apple of My Eye

Sunday morning was an early one again, it seems to be more my normal now than the exception.  Dad was up and made the weakest coffee I ever had.  It was awful and I didn't even finish my cup.  Poor Eddy was shivering on the floor so I grabbed a blanket from Baylor's room to warm her up.  She stayed under it until we left for the Apple Festival at 8:30.  


Baylor wanted to sit with Buddy on the bus.  He is such a big kid now and LOVE to see him with his Buddy and wanting to be with him.  But he waves and blows me kisses across the aisle so I know he is still my little boy over there.   


He does love his model pose and loves to make it when he can.  


How tall this Fall?  


We did the hay ride of course. As long as he is interested we will go.  


Buddy would not look at me so Baylor decided to try to get his attention. 


Me and my mommy!  


We often walk by the pit beef stand and keep walking because the line is soooo long. And for good reason, it is a mountain of roasty meat with horseradish and bbq sauce and onions for the garnish.  Baylor and I shared ours and I think he ate the most of it.  Which is good, I love that he loves the beef!  



Nice, I know, but he wanted me to take the picture of the thumbs up for the sandwich. 


But all he really cared about was the hay mound.  Which I of course let him play in, until some boy got mad at him for something he didn't do and kept purposely throwing straw in his face.  It did not seem to bother him but it started to bother me, a lot.  But before that he had tons of fun in the hay. (in full disclosure, it was really straw, there is a difference)






My little scarecrow, buried in the hay.  


And tossing it in the air.


And showing little girls how to toss it in the air as well.  


Dad and I went shopping for Connor's Christmas gift and when I came back Baylor had made a new friend in this little guy who loved tackling Baylor and Baylor loved it back.  The little guys dad tried to stop him and said Baylor is not minding it so if they boys are having fun, it was OK.  


It was around that time when the little hay thrower got his knickers in a twist and I called Baylor over to bob for an apple.  Totally stealing this for the Hallowe'en Party!  A ladle on a necklace string and bob that way.  


We walked around a bit, picked up some kettle corn and an apple smoothie and headed out.  It was a beautiful day for an Apple Festival!  With the Apple of My Eye 


No comments:

Post a Comment