At lunch I ran over to Aldi's for a few things and found their pumpkin bins filled with ginormous pumpkins for cheap! I was good and only bought two but I wanted to fill my cart up! We rarely carve them anymore anyway.
After work I had an hour to kill before picking up Gloria from work. Wednesday she was the filling in a three car bumper bash sandwich. Her car seemed drivable and was deemed drivable my insurance but by Friday, it had other ideas. She had it towed from work and since I am not on her insurance policy, I could not pick up her rental car. So we drove over to Party City and looked around for some party stuff. When he became upset about me not getting him anything, namely a giant scythe or some other costume staff accessory, we left and went next door to the Bombay Grocery. He loves to climb piles of bags, which is probably not a good thing.
I love being a grocery store tourist but sadly, my son does not at this age. I know Kartikey's family shops there so I sent Greeva photo of me torturing Baylor by making him walk through the store.
And of him eating his first samosa. It was a bit spicy but he loved it! Greeva loved hearing that he enjoyed them as well and said she will have to make him some! He also picked out some mango flavored hard candies, yum, and I picked out a flaked rice spicy snack mix I had at their house last time I was there. Yum! I would love to go back with Greeva to know what else was good to try. I also found my favorite Indian Sweet. I have no idea what it is called but it is yummy and delicious. Tara, you can try it at the Hallowe'en party!





Ha, I was totally thinking: "I want to go there!" I love all Indian food-- samosas are one of my favorites. It's probably my favorite cuisine!
ReplyDelete