When Baylor was little we took him to Sears for photos and by the time he was four, they closed their portrait studios. Now we get school photos but I still like the photo series we started when he was little, in a red shirt facing one direction in a photo and the opposite on the next photo. While he is technically still six, he has changed a lot since last year when he turned six. Better late than never and never you mind that I have not hung up a photo since his four year one.
He pulled his poses first. I loved how his hair spiked today so that is why I decided today was the day.
And then on the white background. Oh my, he is one handsome guy!
Even in the tub playing with his blocks before the spikes went down the drain.





No comments:
Post a Comment