Saturday, February 13, 2016

Aunt's Meeting

I made Red Velvet Brownies for my bar cookie for the Aunt's meeting.  They are so shiny and red (thank you Instagram filter)


And heart shaped biscuits.  Facebook reminded me that I made them last year as well.  We had a good time at Leslie's.  It was a year ago that Amanda died and it was good to be around the family again.  


Heather and I met up at the Christmas Tree Shoppe after the breakfast and I had her kids try on hats for me.  Her little Irish lad and lassie.  


The rest of the day went well at home and while Baylor and I were winding down to go to bed, we took a few photos of our cut selves.  



And this is how he crashed on the couch not long later. Like a giant spider on his back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment