When I was out to warm up the cars I saw the large birds circling again down near the creek. I wonder what they are doing there, all together. As long as they are not descending on me, I we can all share space in our village.
I helped out at the party at school today and sent Joey a photo of Landon being his crazy self.
I had items for two stations and two other Mom's had stuff for two more so we were able to divide the class into small traveling groups. I staffed the Candy Heart Stacking Race. I had cut out out large hearts from red and pink paper and the kids were to write something nice about their teacher for us to give to her as a Heart Attack. There was a craft table and a game where the kids had to unwrap candy while wearing puffy mittens. It was all fun. I could only find the small conversation hearts for the game and a single tower could only go about six or seven high before falling down. But if you did three or five towers, you could go a bit higher. The kids just wanted to eat them of course so we had a clean pile in the center of the table for snacking/sneaking.
The center table was the craft table and the right table was the heart attack table.
Up in the front of the room was the candy game. The kids really enjoyed that game. And they were able to eat their chocolates!
I bought heart lights for the party but they were not as impressive as the jumbo Christmas lights. But the kids noticed them and enjoyed them.
I was trying to get Landon and Baylor together but as soon as the kids saw the camera, they were all over each other. So I kept waving them on and they kept hamming it up.
I asked Mrs Anderson if we could do a class photo and she let us. It was sad to say good bye because it is the last class party. They are a fun group of kids!
After picking him up we went to the grocery store where Baylor tried on a new had and mitten set.
He wore it well!!
And on the way home, surprise: there was a train!
And at home, it was a beautiful sun setting sky.
After dinner and homework Baylor unpacked his Valentines's goodie bag.
And apparently there was a cat in the bag!! Good thing we let him out.
















No comments:
Post a Comment