It is a good start to the day when you get in the car near the end of Winter and the temp reads 59 degrees! Nice..
I finally made the effort to get my driver's license photo taken, it only expired on 1/17/2016. We went to the Carlisle place like last time four years ago when Baylor was tiny and sat between my knees while I had my photo taken. This time he sat by the window reading a book to himself. We were in and out in no time and headed to a store to pick up an item I ordered and then to Applebee's because my friend was working that afternoon. One of us had a good hair day. Thankfully he was not getting his license photo taken. Lunch with Baylor was fun. When I sat us down at the 'counter' (otherwise known as the bar at other times of the day) I noticed Carson's mom Debby was sit there by herself eating. Jarrett was the counter-tender and I asked them both if they could watch Baylor, who was still working on his book, while I went to the restroom. When I got back I thought to myself how odd that would have looked from the outside. A lady sat her kid at the bar and then left to go to the bathroom. Nice parenting. I know I would have thought that! We had a nice lunch and dropped him off at Zayden's for a play date and I headed home. Three hours later I went back for him. The boys had a great time running around outside and then finishing up playing a video game Baylor loaned to him a few weeks ago.
We had a beautiful sun set to the west.
And a gorgeous moon to the east.





No comments:
Post a Comment