It has been time to get a trim for several weeks now, and as usual, I wait until I am done with it before I call. And like last February, I made a big change. And I love it. It is not quite like the photo I took in but it lays really well. I did it over lunch so in the morning I looked like the left and when I came back it was the new do. It caught several people off guard but they all said it looked good.
Gloria and Baylor were out together after work so I had some fun time with Grimm while I waited for them to come home.
And I waited with the camera ready for Baylor to see my new hair. He said I looked beautiful, after the shock wore off! Gloria likes it too and she usually does not like it when I cut my hair.



No comments:
Post a Comment