I love play dates with my friends because I get to have fun as well. The McGraw family showed up around 1, minus Amy who had committed to going to a bridal shower. I had a Greek meal planned and made Julie a birthday cake since her birthday was last Sunday. Chocolate cake and frosting with a salted caramel filling. Yum!
Greek chicken on the barbie, Greek pasta salad, avocado hummus, avocado and white bean dip, salsa and chips, and veggies, oh my!
While we waited for them to arrive we played with bubbles. I love bubbles and it was fun to see Baylor still enjoying them as well.
When the boys were out together Baylor pulled out his giant badminton and all three of them 'played'.
When we were sitting outside talking and had Lochlan with us I pulled out the giant bubble wand and we made some fun bubbles together.
Cullen was 'trick' riding on Baylor's bike and of course we had to watch each jump. Cullen has a ramp at home and is used to jumping. Thankfully for me, Baylor is not.
The cake was a surprise and the now shirtless boys were happy to sing and have some cake and fresh mint chocolate chip ice cream.
I got to eat with Lochlan as the boys were good together. He is such a cutie!
I had to take our customary selfie of course with a mint ice cream drip this time.
They stayed for long afternoon visit and little man was super tired. She finally was able to get him to fall asleep and he was so cute all passed out on the couch while we talked and watched some TV shows I had saved for when she came over. She stayed even long enough to see Gloria when she got home from work. And of course with his late nap, Lochlan was up late that night!!















No comments:
Post a Comment