Friday, April 29, 2016

Round Up

4-24

I worked on moving stuff around again to get ready for Dave to move in and setting up Baylor's new TV/game area.  The new futon from IKEA is perfect for him but totally uncomfortable for me to sit in for a long time.  No support for my shoulders and head.   But he loves it.  I covered it with a fitted sheet because I know how he is. 


He was binge watching Goosebumps on Netflix and was dancing to the theme song. 


And he wanted to eat down there as well.   


4-25

Baylor brought home his sprout house on Earth Day with a sad, mushy bean seed.  I replaced the rotten bean with some new beans and we have sprouts.  We will be planting bean soon.   I sent it to his teacher to show her our outcome of round two. 


And we have lettuce seedlings. 


And Dave's kitchenette was put in today. Don't get me started on this. 


Homework is best done while crouching on top of the table. 



4-26

Baylor will not stop growing.  I know this is highly inaccurate but I had a feeling he was shooting up again.  


On the way to pick up Baylor the sky was so beautiful with the blue skies moving out as the storm clouds pushed their way in.  The line between the two was lovely. 


Baylor was very interested in how we vote so I took him with me.  They did not mind as I showed him the process and we read over the candidates together.  He wanted to push the buttons for me but I explained it was not like playing a video game where anyone can make a red check mark.  He would have to wait 11 years before he can make his own voting mark.  


The skies after the storms were equally beautiful. 


4-27

Started packing the van for our weekend sleepover at the McGraw's.  It is bring your own toy box (which we are donating along with the toys inside to the day care) and painting supplies, because we are painting their bedroom this weekend.   

I put a Star Wars app on my phone and instead of finishing homework, we took Star Wars selfies. Way more fun! 











4-28

Baylor was going for a hair cut after school so I took before and after photos. Not very drastic, his choice, just out of his eyes now. 


We used our force and made Gloria take Star Wars selfies too.  















No comments:

Post a Comment