4-11
More love from Baylor to DiAnn. I had to tell him she could not come on Wednesday but will be here on Saturday for the Aunt's meeting
I hate cats on the table but Grimm does not seem to mind. And being that he sits like a tub of love, I let it go. This time.
4-12
I have realized the Garden Fairies are not coming to my rescue. Maybe I should tell my younger self to remember how much work goes into the pretty flowers come the spring.
4-13
Eddy woke me up at 2:20 to go outside. After laying awake for an hour I decided to start my day. I am a morning person anyway.
What happens when I am asked to blow up balloons for a co-worker. There are about 70+ balloons off all sizes in there.
Time to set up my cleaning supplies store. Aunts meeting on Saturday.
4-14
I had a late afternoon appointment and did not get out until around 4:30. Rt 15 traffic at this time of day is not something I want to get used to.
4-15
Mud Hen bar cookies for the Aunt's Meeting Saturday,
Baylor loved the brown sugar meringue topping.
4-16
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie with a Brownie bottom.
I asked Aunt Betty to take a picture. She does not hear very well and thought I wanted her to look at something on the phone.
Eddy enjoying the warm sun on her old bones.
We went to Adam's 3rd birthday party Saturday afternoon. Baylor had fun playing with the other boys there, running in the park.
And playing baseball. It is up in the corner of the photo.
4-17
We went to our first trip to the flea market on this beautiful Sunday morning. Sadly, we could not find the Lego man but we will try again soon.
He is my sonshine.
When we left the market, the traffic line to get into it was crazy long!
The rest of the day I spent working on the gardens. Many hours and two trips to the creek bank, there was progress, but as much as I would have liked.



















No comments:
Post a Comment