4-18
My Monday dinner date at Tokyo Diner
His favorite part as always, the onion volcano.
4-19
Asparagus harvest at last. Mom will be very jealous but she did get two stalks on Saturday so she did have the first 'sparkus of 2016.
Asparagus harvest at last. Mom will be very jealous but she did get two stalks on Saturday so she did have the first 'sparkus of 2016.
4-20
After all the crocheting I did in the winter, come 2016 I was interested in embroidery. I made a sugar skull for Julie as she loves them as much as I do. The frame was free at the day care, good deal!
It was time for the pool to go and I know if I don't get it done, the buying of the new pool will not be done either. Since we run it as a salt water pool, it takes a beating as the salt is very corrosive. The poles were very rusted and over the winter it developed a hole. I cut a larger hole in it to drain the remaining water and took it down while Gloria and Baylor were out.
Going,
Gone.
4-21
Totally forgot to post to Instagram, only the second day I missed this year. I always ask Baylor what homework we have to do and tonight he said Web and Math or we can do something outside to celebrate Earth Day on Friday. I was planning on planting red beet seeds so I suggested that. He was OK with helping me. I let him hack into a bag of soil with his shovel and we dug it into the bed together.
Then we raked it and planted two rows of seeds and a cluster on the side of the seeds he had left over in his hand. I wish he helped me more in the garden but we did plant lettuce seeds together on Tuesday so it was a good week.
4-22
Good Morning and Happy Friday















No comments:
Post a Comment