3-29
Back to school morning selfie
When he came home he wanted to zombie hunt with his new Nerf guns so he drew a zombie. I convinced him to let me have it as I loved the picture. Especially the shoelaces.
I bought some half price Easter goodies at the store today. Eddy was very tolerant of me putting ears on her for a photo of the Easter Eddy.
3-30
I asked him to stop and smell the flowers. He said they paralyzed him but he could still walk to the van.
Thankfully I did not risk a whiff of them.
3-31
Morning Sunrise
Shiny Happy People
My Lego collection has grown at my desk. Baylor covets many of them when he visits. It does get a bit crowded up there. But I am not giving any of them up, at least not right now.
4-1
April Fool's True Story. I told several people at work I was pregnant with this kid and it was 4/1. They did not believe me until 4/2. Most nights we race to the mail and most nights he wins.
He asked me to make brownies for dessert. He had me close my eyes while he made up the plate with my brownie and his Brown E from Mrs Anderson. Thankfully we were on to her because one of the neighbor girls had her for 1st grade and warned us about her April Fools joke. He 'pranked' me all morning and all afternoon. He loved it.










A student in my class offered me a "brownie"-- I said no, as high school kids brownies can be suspicious. He was visibly bummed and so I said, "okay..." And was presented with a brown E. Got me!
ReplyDelete