Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 63

It is not really Lori's birthday today. Since she is working on her real birthday and Meme is here now we celebrated today.  The three of them spent the morning at a play cafe to get out of the house and do something new.  Little Man does not nap when Meme is here and is pretty wired by the time I get home.  They had a picnic in the living room.  Real picnic fare too, pigs in a blanket, pork and beans, and salad.  Oh, and cantaloupe also. 


Lori left the room, code for had a beer on the deck, while I made ready for the celebration.  The tree is our family tree.  Buddy, Grandma and I are on the left side and Pap, and Meme are on the right. Baylor is at the top and the open space is for Gloria.  She loves her family tree and while I thought we would add it to the living room, she wants in on her side of the bed room.  After cake, we did add her hand so the tree is now complete.


DQ Ice cream cake.


Gloria was lucky, Baylor only made her blow out the candles once but we sang Happy Birthday to everyone including Eddy. 



I found Baltimore Ravens fleece fabric by the yard at a local fabric outlet and made her a blanket/couch throw.  She loved it.   


Meme loves photos, maybe in a way more than I do, but unlike me she likes to be in them too. 


Gloria, like me, would rather not be in the photo and she rarely poses.  I just keep snapping and hope a few work out.  Sometimes yes, sometimes not so much. 



Baylor always has room for ice cream and had two slices. 


Is that not a happy ice cream cake face?

1 comment:

  1. Well then, Happy Pre-Birthday to the lovely Gloria!
    m.

    ReplyDelete