Tuesday night was the local Halloween Parade. It was Baylor's second parade but he does not remember the first one. The moment I opened the door to house he started telling me it was time to go to the faire (parade). I spent a little over an hour trying to explain why we could not leave now. Finally it was time to go and off we went. We sat with Steph, Gavin, Ternia, Alex, Kristia, Willy and baby Ethan. Gavin was good at teaching Baylor how to get as much candy as he could. Baylor liked it when he found some candy on the ground but was usually too distracted socializing with some kids standing next to him or with his lightsaber. The lightsaber which got him a photo in the local paper!
We saw several fire trucks, school bands, brownie and girl scout troops featuring Natalie and Vanessa from next door and Steph's and Tierna's daughters. I was too busy yelling their names to get photos of them all!
We had to dump out the bag on to the floor to separate the candy from the friends and other stuff in the bag. It was not too much and not too little for Baylor although his already talking about the Halloween haul coming up in two weeks. Thankfully Eddy is not the kind of dog that helps herself to everything!
I am so blessed to have such wonderful children! Very blessed indeed.
Looks like a blast! Glad you guys had such a great time! I especially love the light saber pic and the pic of your children! :)
ReplyDeletePS, Sesame Place it is! Let's make plans for this summer when it comes closer!
Oh, and maybe one day we will be neighbors in few years. JC and I would like to move to Pennsylvania in the future. :)