Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mummy Mummy

 
Inspired by this find on Pinterest, I had to make one.  Being a fabric hoarder I have lots of muslin and we were at the Dollar Tree recently and I found a roll of wire that was the perfect length.  I ended up making three because they are so cute.  They went to work with me this week.  The mummy guarding my M&Ms, in a candy jar from a Pinterest find, was the first one.  He has short arms but is still cute.
 
 
Mummy 2 was interested in the betta I kind of share with a coworker.  She killed her first betta due to neglect even though I reminded her everyday about changing his water.  When she was on vacation and I should have been fish sitting, I bought us a new one.  She has him but she knows if she starts neglecting him, I get him back. 

 
Number 2 really liked him so if Finish comes to my desk I know they will be good friends.

 
Number 3 was visiting Bob on the other side but missed me. He came over the wall to see what we were up to. 


 
He found a little airplane friend.

 
Number 1 was still holding on to the candy jar.  He can't really watch it because his eyes are all covered up. 

 
So he really could not see Number 2 helping himself. 

 
And Number 3 sat down as he was tired from all the antics Bob had him doing. 


3 comments:

  1. The climbing/gnoshing on M&Ms mummies made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The climbing/gnoshing on M&Ms mummies made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete