I did not quite get a really good before shot of the dirt piles, toys, pavers, concrete and mess that had become the back of the house. Other than this one one the last snow day.
One day I came home and the pavers were gone, the concrete broken up and removed, the ground leveled, graveled and packed, and forms put around two sides. I knew they were coming and Lori and Baylor had fun watching them work all day. There were chairs at the windows and curtains pulled back so they could see. We lived with the board path through the gravel for about five days. There was so much gravel and dust in the rug be then of the five days I had to shake it outside to get it all out.
Monday when we arrived home, the concrete was in. It was already too hard to put in any hand prints but we will look at maybe painting some on there or some thing. Today we were able to walk on it. They still have to put up the fence but it was raining all day today. I am sure they will be back soon and then we can let the dog out back again and not have to worry about her running off to the creek or out in the road.



No comments:
Post a Comment