Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Last Day of April 2014

I have decided to start making our bread.  I am not a bread eater really but I don't like all the chemicals they put in bread and it is not really hard to make.  I found a simple recipe online and made up the dough after work.  I put the dough in the bread pans and then in the fridge to rise over night.  I baked the bread in the morning before work and it turned out wonderfully delicious. It rise in the cold refrigerator make for a denser loaf and we liked that. 


We also had quite a bit of rain during the night.  My rain gauge is cracked and I need to buy a new one but it is still holding water for now.  April showers bring May flowers so I am happy for the rain.


Gloria wanted her hair colored when I got home from work and Baylor wanted me to play with him.  Our compromise was he helped me with Mom's hair and when we were done I would play with him.  He was my color assistant and squeezed the color onto her hair while I combed it in.


My plan worked beautifully and in the end everyone got what they needed out of the evening; Mom had pretty hair and Baylor got to play, eventually.  


No comments:

Post a Comment