Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Treats

For Easter treats for Baylor's school I made rice krispy eggs covered in white chocolate and Easter sprinkles  Baylor helped for the first few steps and then he was off.  


He was good until the marshmallows started to melt.  I made a half a batch at a time because of how fast it can set up and I was working by myself.  


I sprayed two plastic eggs with oil and used them as my molds.  I let one set up while I packed the second.  


Then put on a skewer to dip in white chocolate and cover with sprinkles.  Let them set up on the skewer so they do not get a flat side.


I made some half dipped because I thought it would be easier for little kids to gnaw on.  Baylor did say they were hard to eat.  



The second treat was chocolate covered frosted flakes in cupcake liners with green sprinkle 'grass' and three chocolate eggs. 




I had plenty for the school, for us on Easter and for the neighbor's Easter treats.



No comments:

Post a Comment