Last week I went to Baylor's class to help out with Kid Writing. Baylor took it upon himself to do a little kid writing himself this morning. It says my mom is wonderful. Talk about melting my heart!!! I think my son is pretty wonderful!
I was at Mom's to do a little furniture shopping for a piece to put in the new bathroom. At our first stop Mom and I spied this piece. Dad has been looking for something like this for awhile so we called him to let him know it was there. Since I did not find anything there we went to the next store. Dad and Baylor drove up to the shop, it is within a mile and half of their house, and Dad bought it. Since he had just sold his truck the day before, we made arrangements for me to pick it up when we were done shopping.
Mom and I did not find anything at the second shop so we had seen a new store that just opened that day which was on our way home. We stopped and I found a nice piece that was a bit spendy. But Mom gave me half as part of my Christmas gift, It is a bit rough but sturdy and I really love it. I washed it off and applied a bottle of wood oil to help keep the wood in good shape. It fits nice in the space and works well for what I needed, a place to put all my hair products, hide the towels, and other stuff.
After lunch we headed out and half way home my little guy fell asleep, as usual!
When we got home the sunset was really beautiful and it was impossible to get a good photo of it.
Since we had not been home to gt the mail for two days the mailbox was full. Baylor received a really cool Lego set from Uncle Jamie and Aunt Laura. We built, and I say we loosely, it up right away.
And then we changed it a few times. We sent photos of our efforts to them to say thank you.








No comments:
Post a Comment