Saturday, November 8, 2014

He Lost a Tooth


Baylor has had a wiggly tooth since he was at the dentist and when I was brushing his teeth this morning I noticed the new tooth was already poking through behind the baby tooth,  He was wiggling the tooth and it was laying out flat and it was grossing me out! We were heading to Leslie's for an Aunt's Meeting so I packed a baggie because I had a feeling it was not long in his mouth.  I told him not to let Buddy, or Pap, try to wiggle it because they may pull it without asking.  He has high pain anxiety and I knew if this first one went badly we were going to have trouble with all the rest.  We went out to the car, strapped him in, and he was wiggling it some more.  I was on the phone with Gloria before we left and it was just giving me the shivers.  I just said to him, "You may as well just pull it out," because it was just gross. I did not really mean it though. He grabbed it and pulled and it was in his fingers, not his mouth.  I am sure I yelped a bit and quickly grabbed a tissue.  It was fun having Momma on the phone while it happened.  Thankfully there was apparently no pain for him and very little blood.  He took a drink water and we talked about it for the drive to Dallastown.  He showed everyone his new space in his mouth.  


It was also Kay's 77th birthday.  We had cake and some of them had a wine cooler to celebrate.  



Baylor, Connor and Eli played all morning and I love they all have fun together.  


Even when Connor is being sat on and beat up!  


When I made Cullen's tooth monster Baylor requested a grizzly bear.  He had his first delivery today and the Tooth Fairy left a gold doubloon (a dollar coin).  Apparently our fairy leaves money, then a toy, then money, etc.  I am glad Baylor advised us that is her pattern for the next time.  Hopefully she gets it right!  I looked up when that tooth erupted and it was on May 8th 2009.  He lost it on November 8, 2015. 


We took a photo to celebrate!  


And we found a cat in the cooler bag!  


No comments:

Post a Comment