I had a vacation day today and we had a big and busy day planned. Baylor loves to play in the tub and we often play together with whatever toys he choose for that bath.
Since we were going to Grandma and Buddy's for an overnight, Baylor packed a bag of stuffed friends. He still loves them all and loves to have them around him at all times. I remember being the same way!
He loves when Gloria or I drop him off and pick him up from school. He gets so excited when he knows he will be parent pick up/parent drop off.
After I dropped him off I headed out to go Christmas shopping. I hit so many stores in my three hours, I was a woman on a mission. I hit Kohl's to either get a price adjustment or return a toy on his Christmas list that when it arrived had a pricing sticker that was way less than what I paid. And I had found it even cheaper at Wal.Mart in the mean time. They would not adjust the price so I returned it. I went to Wegmans for a bit of groceries. Then I headed to Wally world to rebuy the gift I just returned. The big store on the Pike was out of the toy so I picked up a few other things and then I hit the Marshall's and A C Moore before heading to the small store closer to Baylor's school. I stopped at Big Lots as well on the way to the school and was there in plenty of time for pick up. They had their Thanksgiving Feast that morning and we brought baby carrots and pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting. Baylor had to run back to get the container while I held his hat and paper vest he had made.
We took a selfie before getting into the car.
Then we drove to Portr,ait Innovations to have Christmas photos done. Even with an appointment there is a lot of waiting to be done. It took a while for a seat to open up at the Lego table and of course then it was time for photos.
He did great in the photos and while he was planning on his new under bite smile for his photos, the photographer managed to get him to smile his big beautiful smile! After photos we went to Five Below where I tried on several Santa hats Mommy has to have fun too!!
When we got to Grandma's I unloaded a few items and Mom and I headed out to the Green Dragon. I did not need anything but I love going there. But I did want to see what buildings had burned down in the fire earlier this fall. It was the furniture store and the primitive decor buildings and a few others in the area that burnt down. I cannot wait to see the new buildings! I only bought roasted peanuts for Dad and a bottle of root beer flavoring for some root beer float cookies I saw. Then it was home for supper and play until bed time.
















No comments:
Post a Comment