Thursday, November 13, 2014

We Love Fire at Lunch!


Our team lead is leaving the company and for that we are very sad.  We will be leaderless other than the CS Manager in NJ and she does not know what we do so I am not sure what we will do when we need help.  But to celebrate Bev we took her out to lunch at a local Japanese restaurant.  We had a good chef that put on a good show.  I really want to take Baylor here for dinner because I think he would love the fire.  It was bright! And we had him do it a few times so we could take photos.  




He hit Bob first with the sake but was done before I got out my phone.  Cathy was next and was a trooper.   


And he did the brocolli toss and I missed Bob again.  The chef made everyone try to catch it and I know I caught mine!.  I remember going to a Benihana's when I was young and the chef tossing a shrimp on my brother's plate and Jamie through it back on the grill.  He had no idea that was part of the show.  

..

And we had him do the onion fire a few times also. 



It was a fun meal even though it was a sad occasion.  And I did not have to make dinner because there was plenty to take home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment