Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas at the Hazel's

Heather hosted the family Christmas get together and we had a wonderful time as usual. We primarily give gifts to the kids but we do give each other small presents as well  The kids of course love getting more gifts and were pesting us all morning wondering when they could open their gifts!  I knew Baylor was going to get the 2014 Hess truck but of course I didn't know what else he was getting.  


She bought him a Lego snowplow which we put together as soon as we got home.  


Buddy was in shorts as usual.  Apparently pants irritate his knee scars so he is often found in shorts in winter.  Thankfully Baylor has not asked to wear shorts!  


I gave the kids their gifts in fleece bags I found at The Christmas Tree Shoppes.  I love that store for holiday items.  I had a bunch of stocking stuffers and sweet treats in their bags to keep them sweetened up and crafting for a long time!  And Baylor received a Lego police motorcycle with cop and villain.  Right up his Lego alley!  


He opened his Hess truck and was super excited!  


He gave the box a hug!  



Why hello Lucy!!! Puppies and kids grow so fast and she is truly a sweet girl.  And thought I was on the floor just for her.  And of course I did not feel the need to change her mind in anyway.  How can you not love that face!! 


I bought Brigid a Boxer dog purse and stuffed it full of purse items:  chapstick, gold coin candies, hair ties and bracelets.  


But before she got to the purse there was bubble wrap to pop!  Which is way fun for everyone,  


Bridgy loved her purse!!  


Gloria loves Boxers and if she has anything to do with our next dog selection, I feel we will also have a Boxer in the future.  They are sweet dogs and all the Boxers I have ever known have been big, gentle babies!  




Years ago, when Eddy and the cats were my only babies, I had time to make embroidered towels for gifts.  I love this snowman icicle towel I made Heather!  Maybe someday I will have one for myself!  


No comments:

Post a Comment