I was off today to use up my last vacation day and go to an appointment in the middle of the day. After the appointment I worked for two and a half hours putting up Christmas lights and decorations outside. When Baylor got home he ran around hugging everyone. He loves yard decorations and I was glad I was able to get them up for Christmas. When we get home after work it is too dark to work outside and the weekends have been so busy.
I also worked on six more gingerbread houses to take into Baylor's day care for the boys to do as a craft. I used a paper template rather than the cookie cutters I use for the house parties. The house has taller sides but is about the same size as the other houses. I thought the more wall space and less roof would be better for the boys.
We had to check out the friends in the dark as well.
I wrapped a new set of lights, fresh out of the box, on my new bottle tree and once they went on I saw that it was half burnt out already. O well, it still looked nice lit up.







No comments:
Post a Comment